I love this ice cream! Its RICH, CHOCOLATEY, DELICIOUS, FULLY RAW, and VEGAN! The best part is it looks and tastes just like chocolate but so much healthier than any store bought gallon of dairy and sugar filled tub of guilt.
- 2 cups frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup lite coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- First, add some of the coconut cream into the blender to help move the frozen bananas from the bottom.
- Next, add all the bananas, cashews, and the carob powder.
- Blend on high for a few minutes, stopping periodically to push down the ingredients toward the bottom with a wooden spoon.
- Add the remaining coconut cream to the desired consistency, which should be thick and creamy, not runny.
by Lupita Ronquillo, holistic nutrition writer